I moved any info on shaking trees to its own section. The information in the table should be accurate, the only thing I'm not 100% on is the ACWW and ACCF data which should be double checked. Also if anyone has data for DnM, DnM+ or DnMe+ that would be a welcome addition.
I would also like to suggest moving the information on stump-creation from the article intro to its own section. I'm also wondering whether we should include any information on the factors influencing tree growth? The Sapling section mentions this, but there are many more rules, some of which vary depending on game title. I also don't see any information here on tree limits, both per acre and overall town limits. Is this information appropriate here? Lastly, there is no mention of fertilizer and its effect on fruit-bearing trees in ACNL, although there is a fertilizer page for that I suppose. --sunmarsh (talk) 18:36, July 15, 2014 (EDT)
- Yeah, the Tree stump design article can work being merged with this article. Aside from having a cute aesthetic effect, special tree stump designs aren't that noteworthy to have their own article. The only thing they have are mushrooms, but that's easily incorporated into this article. If there are factors influencing tree growth, especially if they are dependent on the game, it should be mentioned, maybe in its own section. Tree limits per acre and overall town should be included as it is relevant and noteworthy. Finally, fertilizer can be mentioned, but don't do a direct copy-paste into this article. Just have a few notes on fertilizer while linking to the main page. ™ 21:15, July 15, 2014 (EDT)
- I'm going to incorporate the tree stump design info into this page in a bit here, I just don't know what to do with the tree stump design page afterward? Does it get removed? I couldn't find any information on how this is done, I suppose that's for a reason lol. --sunmarsh (talk) 22:24, July 15, 2014 (EDT)
- Ah, gotcha! Sorry for the wait, everything has been moved over, minus the images. (I accidentally clicked the edit tab when I was almost finished, deleting all my progress...) I uploaded a complete image of all the stumps so the three individual stump images on the tree stump design page aren't really needed anymore. --sunmarsh (talk) 23:56, July 15, 2014 (EDT)
This article says bugs that can only spawn on stumps were introduced in New Leaf, but aren't there beetles (like the violin beetle and Longhorn stag) that can only be found on stumps in City Folk? --gweeber(talk) 14:50, October 4, 2014 (EDT)
- According to my ACCF guide you are correct. Feel free to make the appropriate corrections. (talk) 15:33, October 4, 2014 (EDT)
can one do a fruit tree in pocket camp
I was just curious... Can I plant fruit-bearing trees in Pocket Camp outside of the Edit Terrain screen? Just wanted to find out, since I haven't unlocked it yet and I can only use the shovel in Shovelstrike Quarry.
Getting 200 bells while shaking trees
Just like what the subject says. 5 August 2018, played the game at 16:00 to 18:00.
My video recording (200 bells at 2:00): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O85zxgE0g3Q
Can anyone explain this? Someone in the Reddit had already pointed it out, and claimed that it's because I have some "lucky item", although can't verify that.
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf has a complicated 'luck' system that determines players' gameplay each day. Sometimes it affects money (which is why you received 200 bells from trees, you must have been having a good money luck day), sometimes it affects the items you receive, and occasionally it can make you fall flat on your face when running! Our Katrina article gives quite a good explanation. Drago (talk) 05:50, August 5, 2018 (EDT)