From Nookipedia, the Animal Crossing wiki
This template defines the table "special_character". View table.
|[[File:|150px|150px|alt=Artwork of Infobox Special]]|
Name in other languages
Template documentation (view)
This is a quick reference on how to use each field.
- name: The name of the character will go here.
- spacing: Set custom spacing between villager name translations. (optional)
- ja-name: The character's Japanese name.
- ko-name: The character's Korean name.
- zh-name: The character's Simplified Chinese name from New Horizons onwards.
- fr-name: The character's French name.
- it-name: The character's Italian name.
- es-name: The character's Spanish name.
- de-name: The character's German name.
- nl-name: The character's Dutch name.
- ru-name: The character's Russian name.
- image: The image file. Do not include
[[File:Example.jpg]]! In this case, you would put
- imagesize: the size of the image. Please be sure to include "px" at the end.
- gender: The gender of the character will go here. Male/Female/Unknown.
- species: The species of animal the character is. If not known, leave blank.
- service: The service the character provides to the player. For example, Kicks would have "shoe store owner."
- birthdaymonth: The month the character was born.
- birthday: The day the character was born.
- sign: The character's zodiac sign.