New Leaf Snowman characters
In New Leaf there are 4 types of Snowmen but with different names because they give you different things from different furniture series. Should we have them all on one page or separate pages?
I'll add all the new content on them when I get your guys answers Grekox 17:44, 23 July 2013 (EDT)
- It could probably work either way, but since they each give away different items and have the player do different things, I think that separating them would be worth a try, at least. It'd take some navigation tweaking, though, since "Snowman" will refer to two special characters and the species. -Sky (talk) 18:06, 23 July 2013 (EDT)
- Thanks for the great feedback. I guess I'll do a article on the species and have sections with main article links to each then do a redirect page for the character and the species. Grekox 10:23, 24 July 2013 (EDT)
I just added the page for the new "Ice" furniture set.--Ami Mercury (talk) 19:08, December 13, 2013 (EST)
Snowmam's Request Number
I've built two Snowmams in Dellan (my town), and the requested number of snowflakes is different. My first one asked for five, while my second one is asking for three. UxieLover1994 (talk) 03:51, December 13, 2013 (EST)
- According to recently added information, the amount Snowmam asks depends on how well built she is. MarioTalk to-a me! 14:22, December 14, 2013 (EST)
Split into different articles
- The following discussion is closed. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page.
Since each type of snow person is unique and does different things, (and since "Snow People" is a conjectural name) I suggest that this page be split into the following: Snowboy (which would also encompass the Snowman from PG, WW, and CF, since they serve the same purpose and look identical), Snowmam, Snowtyke, and Snowman (New Leaf). Each of these characters has more than enough content to warrant their own articles, and they are separate characters anyway. ~ AlexBot2004 (Talk) 17:57, October 11, 2020 (EDT)
- Support I think that makes a lot of sense/would help clear up a lot of the clutter from the translation templates at the bottom, and would allow us to add the translation of each character's name and properly log their appearance in each snowperson's infobox. (talk) 18:40, October 11, 2020 (EDT)
- Support They all act differently, and they'll definitely be enough content for each article. I've wanted to do this for years actually. Drago (talk) 13:02, October 12, 2020 (EDT)
- Slight Support. I have some hesitation because so far the family has only appeared in one title, and while their objectives are different, their content don't seem to be long enough each to warrant their own pages. Nonetheless, I will express support because separate infoboxes can be used with their respective translations, and that more information about them, e.g., screenshots, furniture tables, could be added later. Decomposer 00:35, October 13, 2020 (EDT)
- The discussion above is closed. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page.