The wand is a tool introduced in Animal Crossing: New Horizons that allows players to save outfits and quickly switch between them.
The player can save up to eight outfits to a wand slot. Each outfit can be customized from a wardrobe. The apparel used for an outfit will be stored to the wand itself, and cannot be used elsewhere. If the players do not have the wand in their pockets and wearing an outfit changed by wand, it will disappear.
While the player can still use the Island Designer app if they are using an outfit from their wand, there are a few limits that the player cannot do:
- Change clothes while using the outfit they transformed into
- Entering the changing room in Able Sisters
- Unable to get a score when Label notices that the player used their wand
- Unable to change hats in Island Designer
- Cannot use Wet Suits to save a slot
- Cannot use clothes from Wand before dreaming
In Animal Crossing: New Horizons
|This article is a stub. You can help Nookipedia by .|