Botanical shirt (Animal Crossing)
From Nookipedia, the Animal Crossing wiki
|Buy price||Sell price|
|420 Bells||105 Bells|
|Season||Fall (August 27 - November 26)|
|Rarity group||B [nb 1]|
|Style||Fancy [nb 2]|
Names in other languages
The botanical shirt is a clothing item in every first-generation Animal Crossing game.
The botanical shirt can be obtained from Tom Nook's store during fall for 420 Bells.[nb 4]
No villagers wear this item as their default outfit.
- ↑ Each item belongs in one of three rarity groups (A, B, or C), and each group is mapped to a rarity when the town is created. For example, in one town Group A clothing may be common while in another town, Group A clothing will be rare.
- ↑ In Doubutsu no Mori e+ only, each clothing item has a style that determines which villagers will like or dislike it when given as a gift from another villager, as well as their reaction to the player if they wear it.
- ↑ Animal Crossing catalog number; #38 in Doubutsu no Mori; #40 in Doubutsu no Mori+; #40 in Doubutsu no Mori e+; #40 in Dòngwù Sēnlín
- ↑ As clothing available from Tom Nook's store, this item is also available from the following sources: the dump; Mom; the player's birthday; Wisp; Sale Day; the Lost & Found (if the item's rarity group is common); and Gracie if the player fails to completely wash her car (if the item's rarity group is common). All of these sources except Wisp require the item to be in season.
- Includes data sourced from the ACGC Spreadsheet project (Spreadsheet)