Familiar shirt (Doubutsu no Mori+)
From Nookipedia, the Animal Crossing wiki
|The subject of this page has no official English localization, so a translation of the original Japanese name is used instead.|
|Buy price||Sell price|
|480 Bells||120 Bells|
|Rarity group||B [nb 1]|
Names in other languages
The familiar shirt (みたことあるふく mita koto aru fuku?) (internally translated as the zig-zag shirt) is a clothing item in Doubutsu no Mori, Doubutsu no Mori+, and Dòngwù Sēnlín. It is replaced by the fortune shirt in Animal Crossing.
The familiar shirt can be obtained from Tom Nook's store for 480 Bells.[nb 3]
In Doubutsu no Mori, this item is worn by Rasher as their default outfit.
In Doubutsu no Mori+, this item is worn by Rasher as their default outfit.
- The familiar shirt may be a reference to the shirt worn by Charlie Brown in the comic strip Peanuts.
- ↑ Each item belongs in one of three rarity groups (A, B, or C), and each group is mapped to a rarity when the town is created. For example, in one town Group A clothing may be common while in another town, Group A clothing will be rare.
- ↑ #96 in Doubutsu no Mori; #98 in Doubutsu no Mori+; #96 in Dòngwù Sēnlín
- ↑ As clothing available from Tom Nook's store, this item is also available from the following sources: the dump; Mom; the player's birthday; Wisp; Sale Day; the Lost & Found (if the item's rarity group is common); and Gracie if the player fails to completely wash her car (if the item's rarity group is common). All of these sources except Wisp require the item to be in season.
- Includes data sourced from the ACGC Spreadsheet project (Spreadsheet)