Houndstooth tee (Animal Crossing)
From Nookipedia, the Animal Crossing wiki
Not to be confused with the houndstooth knit.
|Buy price||Sell price|
|350 Bells||87 Bells|
|Rarity group||B [nb 1]|
|Style||Subtle [nb 2]|
|In other games|
|New Leaf (tan dogtooth tee)|
Names in other languages
The houndstooth tee is a clothing item in Animal Crossing and Doubutsu no Mori e+. It replaces the W shirt from Doubutsu no Mori+.
The houndstooth tee can be obtained from Tom Nook's store for 350 Bells.[nb 4]
In Animal Crossing, this item is worn by Grizzly as their default outfit.
- ↑ Each item belongs in one of three rarity groups (A, B, or C), and each group is mapped to a rarity when the town is created. For example, in one town Group A clothing may be common while in another town, Group A clothing will be rare.
- ↑ In Doubutsu no Mori e+ only, each clothing item has a style that determines which villagers will like or dislike it when given as a gift from another villager, as well as their reaction to the player if they wear it.
- ↑ Animal Crossing catalog number; #175 in Doubutsu no Mori e+
- ↑ As clothing available from Tom Nook's store, this item is also available from the following sources: the dump; Mom; the player's birthday; Wisp; Sale Day; the Lost & Found (if the item's rarity group is common); and Gracie if the player fails to completely wash her car (if the item's rarity group is common). All of these sources except Wisp require the item to be in season.
- Includes data sourced from the ACGC Spreadsheet project (Spreadsheet)