Tomato juice shirt (Doubutsu no Mori+)
From Nookipedia, the Animal Crossing wiki
|The subject of this page has no official English localization, so a translation of the original Japanese name is used instead.|
|Buy price||Sell price|
|340 Bells||85 Bells|
|Rarity group||C [nb 1]|
Names in other languages
The tomato juice shirt (トマトジュースのふく tomato jūsu no fuku?) (internally translated as the tomato shirt) is a clothing item in Doubutsu no Mori, Doubutsu no Mori+, and Dòngwù Sēnlín. It is replaced by the fish bone shirt in Animal Crossing.
The tomato juice shirt can be obtained from Tom Nook's store for 340 Bells.[nb 3]
In Doubutsu no Mori, this item is worn by Tabby as their default outfit.
In Doubutsu no Mori+, this item is worn by Tabby as their default outfit.
- According to game design assistant Michiho Hayashi, the tomato juice shirt was originally designed to be bloodstained, but she decided to call it tomato juice as a joke upon inclusion in the game.
- ↑ Each item belongs in one of three rarity groups (A, B, or C), and each group is mapped to a rarity when the town is created. For example, in one town Group A clothing may be common while in another town, Group A clothing will be rare.
- ↑ #66 in Doubutsu no Mori; #68 in Doubutsu no Mori+; #66 in Dòngwù Sēnlín
- ↑ As clothing available from Tom Nook's store, this item is also available from the following sources: the dump; Mom; the player's birthday; Wisp; Sale Day; the Lost & Found (if the item's rarity group is common); and Gracie if the player fails to completely wash her car (if the item's rarity group is common). All of these sources except Wisp require the item to be in season.
- Includes data sourced from the ACGC Spreadsheet project (Spreadsheet)