The Animal Crossing Calculator is a DSiWare and Nintendo eShop application. It can be purchased on the 3DS for $1.99. It could also be purchased on the DSi for 200 Nintendo Points until the DSi Shop's closure on March 31, 2017.
- Normal: A basic calculator
- Unit Coverter: Converts the mesurements of length, area, weight, speed, volume, temperature, time, and age.
- Age Calculations: It can calculate the age of a human, hamster, cat, parakeet, small dog, rabbit, large dog, and a horse.
- Nook and Flowers: If the player's sum contains only sequential digits (e.x. 12345), when the player presses equal (=), Tom Nook and some flowers will appear from the bottom of the screen.
- Nook and Balloons: If the player's sum contains all of the same digit (e.x. 77777), Nook will appear and some balloons will float up until they fly out of view.
References to the Animal Crossing games
- The voice that speaks when a number is typed in is also heard when the player types something on the keyboard.
- The "ta-dah" sound that plays during the Nook and Balloons Easter Egg is the same sound that plays when the player "shows off" a bug or fish.
- The sound that plays during the Nook and Flowers Easter Egg is the same sound as when the player drinks coffee.
- The sounds that play when the player hits the on-screen buttons are the option menu sounds from the games.
|| This article or section is under construction, so please excuse its current appearance. You can help develop this page by making an edit.