Animal Crossing Clock
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Animal Crossing Clock|
|System requirements||Nintendo DSi/XL/3DS/XL|
|Input methods||Nintendo DSi/3DS Stylus|
- Analog and digital clock with 12 and 24 hour display
- Town Tune editor
References to the Animal Crossing games
- The first alarm sound is the same as the sound that plays when the player catches a fish or a bug in Animal Crossing: City Folk and Animal Crossing: Wild World.
- The second alarm sound is the same as the sound that plays when Resetti appears in front of the player in the Animal Crossing games.
- The third alarm sound is the same sound that plays at 1 PM in Animal Crossing: Wild World and Animal Crossing: City Folk
- When the time reaches the top of the hour, the application plays the Town Tune that the player has assigned.
- Four Animal Crossing characters are seen besides the clock on the top screen (8 with the digital clock). These characters change every five minutes.
Names in other languages
|Spanish||Reloj Animal Crossing||Animal Crossing Clock|
|French||Horloge Animal Crossing||Animal Crossing Clock|
|German||Animal Crossing-Uhr||Animal Crossing Clock|
|Italian||Orologio di Animal Crossing||Animal Crossing Clock|
|Portuguese||Relógio Animal Crossing||Animal Crossing Clock|
|Animal Crossing series|