Blue check print (Animal Crossing)
From Nookipedia, the Animal Crossing wiki
Not to be confused with the blue check shirt.
|Buy price||Sell price|
|360 Bells||90 Bells|
|Season||Fall (August 27 - November 26)|
|Rarity group||A [nb 1]|
|Style||Fancy [nb 2]|
|In other games|
|Wild World (blue check print)|
New Leaf (blue plaid tee)
Names in other languages
capa tartán azul
maglia quad. blu
The blue check print is a clothing item in every first-generation Animal Crossing game.
The blue check print can be obtained from Tom Nook's store during fall for 360 Bells.[nb 4]
In Animal Crossing, this item is worn by Chico as their default outfit.
- ↑ Each item belongs in one of three rarity groups (A, B, or C), and each group is mapped to a rarity when the town is created. For example, in one town Group A clothing may be common while in another town, Group A clothing will be rare.
- ↑ In Doubutsu no Mori e+ only, each clothing item has a style that determines which villagers will like or dislike it when given as a gift from another villager, as well as their reaction to the player if they wear it.
- ↑ Animal Crossing catalog number; #103 in Doubutsu no Mori; #105 in Doubutsu no Mori+; #105 in Doubutsu no Mori e+; #103 in Dòngwù Sēnlín
- ↑ As clothing available from Tom Nook's store, this item is also available from the following sources: the dump; Mom; the player's birthday; Wisp; Sale Day; the Lost & Found (if the item's rarity group is common); and Gracie if the player fails to completely wash her car (if the item's rarity group is common). All of these sources except Wisp require the item to be in season.
- Includes data sourced from the ACGC Spreadsheet project (Spreadsheet)