Tanabata palm (Animal Crossing)
|Buy price||Sell price|
|1,925 Bells||481 Bells|
1 × 1
| Tortimer (Tanabata)|
| Crazy Redd's|
Tree (good luck)
|HRA penalty if facing wall||Unknown|
|In other games|
|New Leaf (bamboo grass)|
New Horizons (bamboo grass)
Names in other languages
The tanabata palm can be obtained from Crazy Redd's Furniture Emporium for 1,925 Bells, Wisp, a treasure hunt, or trees when the player has good luck. In Doubutsu no Mori+, it can instead be obtained from Tortimer during Tanabata. For the purpose of fêng shui, its color is special. This item is lucky, meaning it gives a 777-point Happy Room Academy bonus when placed in the player's house.
When interacted with, one of nine colored tags will be read at random:
- The red tag says: "I want to become a better cook."
- The blue tag says, "I hope I don't get hurt or sick."
- The green tag says, "I hope I get to eat a lot."
- The yellow tag says, "I hope I become popular."
- The orange tag says, "I hope I learn to learn better."
- The pink tag says, "I hope he notices me."
- The pale blue tag says, "I hope I make lots of new friends."
- The yellow tag says, "I hope everyone gets along."
- The silver tag says, "I hope everybody goes to the island this year. ーKapp'n"
No villagers have this item in their home.
In other games