Cardboard box (Wild World)
From Nookipedia, the Animal Crossing wiki
|Buy price||Sell price|
|100 Bells||25 Bells|
1 × 1
|Rarity group||B [nb 1]|
|HRA genres||Old-school / Chic|
|HRA penalty if facing wall||Unknown|
|In other games|
|Doubutsu no Mori e+ (apple cardboard box)|
Doubutsu no Mori e+ (mandarin cardboard box)
New Leaf (cardboard box)
New Horizons (cardboard box)
Names in other languages
boîte en carton
caja de cartón
The cardboard box is a furniture item in Animal Crossing: Wild World. Its surface functions as a tabletop, allowing smaller items to be placed on top of it.
The cardboard box can be obtained from Tom Nook's store for 100 Bells.[nb 2] The item is also available as a starting item.
No villagers have this item in their home.
In other games
- Apple cardboard box (Doubutsu no Mori e+)
- Mandarin cardboard box (Doubutsu no Mori e+)
- Cardboard box (New Leaf)
- Cardboard box (New Horizons)
- ↑ Each item belongs in one of three rarity groups (A, B, or C), and each group is mapped to a rarity when the town is created. For example, in one town Group A furniture may be common while in another town, Group A furniture will be rare.
- ↑ As a standard item available from Tom Nook's store, this item is also available from the following sources: Crazy Redd's; shaking trees; gifts from villagers; mailed gifts from villagers on the player's birthday; Tortimer during the Fishing Tourney or Bug-Off; balloons (if the item's rarity group is rare); and the lost and found
- Includes data sourced from the ACWW Spreadsheet project (Spreadsheet)