Lucky cat (Wild World)
|Welcome Kitty Set|
|Buy price||Sell price|
|1,700 Bells||425 Bells|
1 × 1
|Rarity group||A [nb 1]|
|HRA genres||Old-school / Chic|
|HRA penalty if facing wall||Unknown|
|In other games|
|Doubutsu no Mori+ (black maneki-neko)|
Doubutsu no Mori+ (maneki-neko)
New Leaf (lucky black cat)
New Leaf (lucky cat)
New Horizons (lucky cat)
Names in other languages
The lucky cat is a furniture item in Animal Crossing: Wild World. It is part of the Welcome Kitty Set. It can be placed on the surface of tables and other similar furniture that have surfaces for items.
No villagers have this item in their home.
The following table lists which in which regions and on what dates the lucky cat was known to have been distributed. This list may be incomplete.
| North America
| Nintendo WFC
||Jan 12, 2007[nb 3]|||
In other games
- Black maneki-neko (Doubutsu no Mori+)
- Maneki-neko (Doubutsu no Mori+)
- Lucky black cat (New Leaf)
- Lucky cat (New Leaf)
- Lucky cat (New Horizons)
- Each item belongs in one of three rarity groups (A, B, or C), and each group is mapped to a rarity when the town is created. For example, in one town Group A furniture may be common while in another town, Group A furniture will be rare.
- As a standard item available from Tom Nook's store, this item is also available from the following sources: Crazy Redd's; shaking trees; gifts from villagers; mailed gifts from villagers on the player's birthday; Tortimer during the Fishing Tourney or Bug-Off; balloons (if the item's rarity group is rare); and the lost and found
- Distributed in celebration of the Fishing Tourney.
- Liquefy (July 11, 2009). "Animal Crossing: Wild World – FAQ (Japanese)". GameFAQs. Retrieved November 4, 2021.