|Notable work||Animal Crossing series|
Super Mario Sunshine
Mario Kart DS
Nagata composed the event music for Doubutsu no Mori and Animal Crossing, and returned to the series for the Welcome amiibo update to Animal Crossing: New Leaf, as well as Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
- Doubutsu no Mori/Animal Crossing – Event BGM (credited as Shinobu Tanaka)
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo – Welcome amiibo staff
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons – Music
Songs are listed by the first game they appeared in, though they may have reappeared in future games. Credits are not necessarily exhaustive and reflect only what can be sourced.
In Doubutsu no Mori
Nagata worked on the following background music tracks for Doubutsu no Mori:
- "Cherry Blossom Festival"
- "Radio Exercises"
- "Ball Toss" (Sports Fair)
- "Harvest Moon Festival"
- "Toy Day"
- "1 Hour Until the New Year"
- "30 Minutes Until the New Year"
- "10 Minutes Until the New Year"
- "5 Minutes Until the New Year"
- "Happy New Year!"
- "New Year's Party"
- "New Year's Morning"
- "New Year's Day"
- "New Year's Wish" (changed in Animal Crossing)
- "Mr. Resetti"[nb 1]
- "Get Fanfare"
- "Chased by Bees"
- "Stung by Bees"
- "Debt Complete!"
- "Every Fish!"
- "Every Insect!"
In Animal Crossing
- "Cherry Blossom Festival" (new theme)
- "Harvest Festival"
- "Groundhog Day"
- "Mr. Resetti on Groundhog Day"
- "Don Resetti"[nb 1]
- "Bit by Mosquito"
In Doubutsu no Mori e+
In Welcome amiibo
Nagata is listed in the credits for Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo but not the original New Leaf, meaning she composed new music for either the campground, Animal Crossing Puzzle League, or both.
In New Horizons
- "Tournament (Joining)"
- "Rescue Service"
- Nagata was also credited for the Rescue Service theme in New Horizons, an arrangement of Resetti's theme.
- Spring Blossoms is a cover of the Cherry Blossom Festival theme from Doubutsu no Mori and Doubutsu no Mori+, which was changed for the international release. The theme was used as an invalid song in Doubutsu no Mori e+, and its aircheck, virtually identical to the original, debuted as a secret song in Animal Crossing: Wild World.
|Companies & Personnel|