Welcome to Nookipedia, your community-driven Animal Crossing wiki encyclopedia!
A new Animal Crossing game has been announced for the Nintendo Switch!
Coming in 2019.
Zipper T. (ぴょんたろう, Pyontarou) is a new character in Animal Crossing: City Folk. His full name as it appears on the Bulletin Board outside Town Hall is Zipper T. Bunny. Upon talking to him, his name is Zipper. He appears to be a man dressed as the Easter Bunny, with yellow coloration, purple eyelids and blue overalls with a white star on the front pocket. He appears as the holiday character for Bunny Day. He was introduced in Animal Crossing: City Folk alongside Pavé and Phineas. (Read More)
Want to nominate a picture? Nominate it here!
- 15th May, 2019
- Promotion - Vmario97 has been promoted from a Patroller to an Administrator. Congratulations and much deserved!
- 22nd February, 2019
- Nintendo - Nintendo of America president Reggie Fils-Aimé has announced his retirement. He will be succeeded in April by Doug Bowser.
- 9th February, 2019
- Promotion - Lotter is our first new Patroller of 2019! Congratulations!
- 19th August, 2018
- Promotion - In a bumper month for promotions, Vmario97 is our latest Patroller. Congratulations!
- 12th August, 2018
- Promotion - ZCJigglypuff has been promoted from a Patroller to an Administrator. Congratulations!
Visit the news archive for old stories.
What's Out Right Now
the following critters are out and about...
This Month's Events
- Spring Cleaning in Animal Crossing (GCN).
- Mother's Day in Animal Crossing (GCN), Animal Crossing: City Folk and Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
- Flea Market in Animal Crossing: Wild World and Animal Crossing: City Folk.
- La-Di-Day in Animal Crossing: Wild World.
- Fishing Tourney in Animal Crossing: Wild World, Animal Crossing: City Folk and Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
- Yay Day in Animal Crossing: Wild World.
Did you know?
- In Animal Crossing: Wild World, monkey villagers could only be obtained for a limited time period. The player had to use Tag Mode near a DS Download Station.
- The Silver Slingshot can be obtained an infinite number of times in Animal Crossing: New Leaf. The Golden Slingshot, however, cannot.
- In Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo, if a shop proprietor is in their RV, Wisp will temporarily take over the running of the shop.
- The Nintendo GameCube makes a cameo appearance in the Pink Box furniture item.
- Olimar's flower symbol in Super Smash Bros. Brawl appears on the door of the Garden Center in Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
Nintendo Independent Wiki Alliance
| NIWA is a network of independent wikis focusing on various Nintendo franchises.