Welcome to Nookipedia, your community-driven Animal Crossing wiki encyclopedia!
A new Animal Crossing game has been announced for the Nintendo Switch!
Coming in 2019.
Mr. Sonny Resetti (リセットさん, Mr. Reset), also known as just Resetti, is a mole that appears in all the Animal Crossing games. His name is a pun on the word "Reset," which is what causes him to appear. His job is to make sure the player saves his/her game. The more the player resets the game without saving, the angrier he gets, getting to the point where he forces the player to recite specific lines word by word. Resetting the game too many times will lead to a "fake" reset. After resetting many times in Animal Crossing: Wild World he will talk about his cousin Vicious Vole Vinnie. His first name is revealed to be "Sonny" in Animal Crossing and Animal Crossing: City Folk by his calmer older brother, Don. (Read More)
Want to nominate a picture? Nominate it here!
Check back on March 25 for the next artwork!
Click here for a list of previously featured fanart.
- 22nd February, 2019
- Nintendo - Nintendo of America president Reggie Fils-Aimé has announced his retirement. He will be succeeded in April by Doug Bowser.
- 9th February, 2019
- Promotion - Lotter is our first new Patroller of 2019! Congratulations!
- 19th August, 2018
- Promotion - In a bumper month for promotions, Vmario97 is our latest Patroller. Congratulations!
- 12th August, 2018
- Promotion - ZCJigglypuff has been promoted from a Patroller to an Administrator. Congratulations!
- 2nd April, 2018
- New Theme! - We've updated our site theme for the spring and summer. Enjoy!
Visit the news archive for old stories.
What's Out Right Now
the following critters are out and about...
This Month's Events
- Flea Market in Animal Crossing: Wild World and Animal Crossing: City Folk.
- La-Di-Day in Animal Crossing: Wild World.
- Fishing Tourney in Animal Crossing: Wild World, Animal Crossing: City Folk and Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
- Sports Fair in Animal Crossing.
- Yay Day in Animal Crossing: Wild World.
Did you know?
- In Animal Crossing: Wild World, monkey villagers could only be obtained for a limited time period. The player had to use Tag Mode near a DS Download Station.
- The Silver Slingshot can be obtained an infinite number of times in Animal Crossing: New Leaf. The Golden Slingshot, however, cannot.
- In Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo, if a shop proprietor is in their RV, Wisp will temporarily take over the running of the shop.
- The Nintendo GameCube makes a cameo appearance in the Pink Box furniture item.
- Olimar's flower symbol in Super Smash Bros. Brawl appears on the door of the Garden Center in Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
Nintendo Independent Wiki Alliance
| NIWA is a network of independent wikis focusing on various Nintendo franchises.