Father's Day letter in Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
|Varies depending on region (see dates)|
|Name in other languages|
Father's Day is an event in the Animal Crossing series where the player's Dad writes to the player. It usually occurs on the third Sunday of June; however, like Mother's Day, the date is different in some regions.
In Animal Crossing
In City Folk and New Leaf
In New Horizons
Although Valentine's Day does not appear in Animal Crossing: New Horizons as a standard event, it appears as a Nook Shopping seasonal event beginning in the 1.2.0 April Free Update. From June 1 to 30, the player can purchase the Thank-You Dad Mug from Nook Shopping.
Father's Day is dependent on the region of the game (North American, Japan, European, or Korean). For the European release of Animal Crossing: New Leaf, it is dependent on the language of the game and not on the country set. For example, if the country set in the 3DS is Germany but the language set is Spanish, Father's Day will fall on March 19.
- North America: Third Sunday of June
- Japan: Third Sunday of June
- Europe (English/French): Third Sunday of June
- Europe (Spanish/Italian): March 19
- Europe (German): Western Ascension Day (forty days after Easter)
- In Animal Crossing only
- Appears only in the form of letters sent by him on the day