Town Pass Card
The player's TPC is accessible by tapping the Player menu on the touch-screen display. While on multiplayer, a list of players in the town is viewable by tapping the lower-left corner. A TPC icon will appear beside the name of each player, and tapping the icon will display that player's TPC. Other players' TPCs can also be viewed at the red mailbox of their houses in the Happy Home Showcase.
After acquiring the TPC, the player can access his or her card by selecting the red tab in the bottom screen.
The front side of the card shows:
- A customizable quote or greeting (32-character limit)
- A picture of the player
- The player's gender (represented by the card's color)
- The player's geographic location, and state/province/region if available
- The player's town name
- Mayoral status and player name
- Birthday and astrological sign
- Date of TPC registration
- Dream Address, upon sharing their dream
The back side of the card shows all badges earned and acquired by the player.