It is set hovering over an Animal Crossing town, complete with various features of a Wild World town. Another, smaller platform is also hovering over the stage for the players to stand on. The time of day the fight takes place in is reflected by the Wii's internal clock, meaning that the sky will be blue at noon, orange in the evening, and starry at night. Some Animal Crossing characters feature as spectators, watching the fight take place. Notable spectators include Brewster with a coffee bar, Gracie with her car, and Blathers, who is always asleep during the day. K.K. Slider also makes an appearance to play a number of his songs every Saturday after 8:00 PM, drawing the attention of the spectators. A small, red balloon will sometimes fly across the stage carrying a piece of food, releasing the food when popped, like in the Animal Crossing series, except food has replaced presents. Various things from the games can also be seen in the background, like constellations, Kapp'n's taxi and UFOs. In the transition between the three games it appears in, it receives some visual updates. For example, in the transition from Brawl to "Smash 4" the log platform that the characters fight on looks much more detailed and realistic, and in Ultimate the bridges are curved instead of being flat, and the log platform once again received a graphical update.
Non-Wild World features
There are four bridges - in Wild World, there are only two. In Wild World, the Able Sisters shop is always directly east of Nook's. This is not the case in Smashville.
- Title (Animal Crossing: Wild World) (though in Smash 4, it is incorrectly stated as the title from Animal Crossing).
- Go K.K. Rider!
- 2 A.M.
- Town Hall and Tom Nooks Store
- The Roost
- K.K. Cruisin' (Only when K.K. Slider is on stage)
- K.K. Condor (Only when K.K Slider is on stage)
- K.K. Western (Only when K.K. Slider is on stage)
- K.K. Gumbo (Only when K.K. Slider is on stage)
- Rockin' K.K. (Only when K.K. Slider is on stage)
- DJ K.K. (Only when K.K. Slider is on stage)
Names in other languages
Super Smash Bros. series