The player designing a room in the Happy Homeroom
Names in other languages
escuela de diseño
escuela de diseño
The Happy Homeroom is a location in Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp where the player can take classes that involve designing a room for a character. Each class has a villager and theme, and they are judged by Lottie, Lyle, or Digby. From version 4.4.2 to 4.4.2e, Lyle and Digby were temporarily replaced by Niko and Wardell who joined as guest judges to celebrate the Animal Crossing: New Horizons version 2.0 update and Animal Crossing: New Horizons – Happy Home Paradise DLC.
A class can be taken with an HH Voucher, and successfully completing one rewards the player with Bells, HH Material, and HH Medals — the latter of which is used to increase the player's HH Rank, which rewards the player with clothing, maps, Leaf Tickets, gold treats, or the ability to craft certain furniture or clothing.
The Happy Homeroom was added in version 2.2.0 on February 27, 2019, and it is unlocked at level 6.
- For a full list of normal courses, see Happy Homeroom/Normal courses.
The Happy Homeroom originally released with 6 normal courses. The first two courses each contain four classes and every course beyond that contains eight, with more courses being added periodically. As of November 24, 2022, there are a total of 46 normal courses, for a total of 360 normal classes in Happy Homeroom. Clearing a class unlocks the next class in the course, and all classes in a course must be cleared for the next course to unlock.
- For a full list of event courses, see Happy Homeroom/Event courses.
Event courses are available for a limited time and consist of three classes, except for Lottie's Moving Up courses which consist of five. Clearing a class unlocks the next class in the course, but unlike normal classes, all event courses are available from the start. As of January 1, 2023, there are a total of 1049 event classes.
Event courses can be categorized into the following types:
- Garden event courses - Each garden event has a corresponding event course that mainly uses furniture or clothing obtained through participating in the event.
- Fishing Tourney courses - Each Fishing Tourney has a corresponding event course that mainly uses furniture or clothing obtained through participating in the event.
- Gyroidite Scavenger Hunt courses - Each Gyroidite Scavenger Hunt has a corresponding event course that mainly uses furniture or clothing obtained through participating in the event.
- Fortune cookie courses - Each fortune cookie that was available during or has come out since the release of Happy Homeroom has a corresponding event course that mainly uses furniture or clothing obtained through eating the cookie.
- Pop Quiz courses - From July 2019 to January 2022, each month had around two Pop Quiz courses. These courses were generally tied to each month's seasonal event and mainly used furniture or clothing obtained from garden events, fishing tourneys, Gyroidite Scavenger Hunts, and fortune cookies that released in that month. Pop Quiz courses appear to have been discontinued as of version 5.0.0.
- Lottie's Moving Up courses - Lottie's Moving Up is a recurring Happy Homeroom event in which players have to clear a course of 5 classes, without being able to see each class' Recommended Furniture. Lottie's Moving Up courses mainly use furniture or clothing that can be obtained through crafting.
As of April 29, 2021, some fortune cookie courses have started to occasionally become available again as Reissued Classes, to go alongside the reissue of their respective fortune cookie. As of January 21, 2022, some courses from garden events, Fishing Tourneys, and Gyroidite Scavenger Hunts have also become available again as Reissued Classes, although much less often.
- Prior to 4.4.2 and as of 4.4.2f
- From 4.4.2 to 4.4.2e
- @Pocket_camp on Twitter (October 28, 2021). Archived from the original on November 18, 2022.
- Hurpy (October 28, 2021). "New Horizon's Update Celebration!". Amino. Archived from the original on January 11, 2023. Retrieved January 11, 2023.
- https://support.ac-pocketcamp.com/en-US/public_announcements/ANNOUNCEMENT_1902271[dead link]
|This article is a stub. You can help Nookipedia by .|