Artwork of the hospital
|Opening Hours||All day|
|Expenditure for upgrade||Donate 120,000 Poki to Receptionist[nb 2]|
Names in other languages
The hospital is a facility that appears in Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer and Animal Crossing: New Horizons – Happy Home Paradise. In the former game, it is situated on Main Street directly to the right of Nook's Homes. In the latter game, it is located on the main island of the Archipelago.
Before being constructed, it is an abandoned building in Happy Home Designer, and an undecorated, vacant building in Happy Home Paradise.
In Happy Home Designer
Early in the game, after the player designs the school, the option to design the hospital will become available. The player can design and place furniture and other objects inside it, similar to how the player designs villager houses.
The hospital has three rooms: a waiting area, a doctor's office, and a patients ward. There are a choice of three exterior colors (yellow, green, and blue). There is also a choice of four interior layouts.
When the building is completed, sick villagers will start to appear in the rooms. The patients ward usually has three villagers; the patient will be lying down sick, being examined by a doctor and nurse.
Exterior appearance variations
In Happy Home Paradise
The hospital can be built after completing 25 vacation homes for Paradise Planning, and can be given a custom name if the player so desires. The building for the hospital is situated in the very north-west corner of the island. When the facility is first constructed, only the Waiting Area and the Examination Room can be designed. If the player donates 120,000 Poki to the Receptionist, a second floor will be constructed the following day and the player can expand the hospital with a Patient Ward.
The hospital is staffed by villagers assigned as the Receptionist and Doctor, respectively. Three other villagers will appear as patients seated in the waiting area, a single villager will appear in the Examination Room as a patient being examined by the Doctor. When the Patient Ward is completed, three villagers will appear as inpatients.
Joan will appear every Monday as a patient waiting to be examined. When spoken to, she will give the player Turnips and disappear the next day. She has a 50% chance of giving the player 30 turnips, 30% chance of giving the player 50 turnips, and 20% chance of giving the player 100 turnips.
Once a day the player may arrange an appointment with the Receptionist to see the Doctor. They will be made to wait for a short time before being allowed to go into the Examination Room. The player can then describe their symptoms to the Doctor, who will treat the player by giving them a medical-themed apparel item.
|My head hurts.||I feel dizzy.|
|My head is pounding.|
|I have a runny nose.||My nose is dripping.|
|My nose is running.|
Double Nose Tissues
|My knee hurts.||It's a stinging pain.|
|It's a dull pain.|
The player can use one of their custom designs for the flag of the hospital.
|Cyan & White Flag|
|Yellow & White Flag|
|Purple & White Flag|
|Pink & White Flag|
|Cyan & Yellow Flag|
|Yellow & Green Flag|
|Brown & White Flag|
The unopened hospital in Happy Home Designer
The hospital with a blue exterior in Happy Home Designer
The hospital with a green exterior in Happy Home Designer
The hospital with a yellow exterior in Happy Home Designer
Interior layout options for the hospital in Happy Home Designer
Hospital exterior models in Happy Home Designer
|This article is a stub. You can help Nookipedia by .|