|Favorite saying||"One horse against the world."|
|Clothing||24-Hour-Shop Uniform[nb 1]|
Sunset Tee[nb 2]
Phrase in other languages
Filly is a normal horse villager in the Animal Crossing series. She first appeared in Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer as part of a crossover between the Animal Crossing series and 7-Eleven. Her name means "young female horse," relating to her species. She is one of two villagers introduced in Happy Home Designer, with the other being Felyne.
She later appears in Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo, where her RV could be invited to the campground via the Wi-Fi option while at participating 7-Eleven stores in Japan from November 4, 2016 to January 5, 2017 and from March 2, 2018 to May 6, 2018. Filly is one of two villagers in the series who cannot move to the player's town, the other being Holden.
Filly is a yellow horse with small, shiny eyes with three eyelashes each. She has wide white stripes on her limbs, with smaller, black stripes around them. She wears a yellow helmet with a red visor, with the number 7 on it, also in red. Her hooves are dark brown, and the insides of her ears are pink. Filly's initial clothes are different in all localized versions of the game, in which it is changed to the Sunset Top.
Below is a brief description of the normal personality. For more information, click here.
Filly is a normal villager, meaning she is kind-hearted and nice at all times, even when first talking to her.
In Welcome amiibo
In Happy Home Designer
- Filly's birthday, July 11, is likely a reference to 7-Eleven, as it can be written as 7/11.
- Although Filly cannot legitimately move to the player's town via normal gameplay in Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo, unused internal villager information for her still exists. This trait is shared with Holden.
- Filly's birthday and favorite saying are the same as in Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer.
- Filly's default umbrella is the Gelato Umbrella.
- Filly's default house music is "K.K. Samba," the same music that plays inside of her RV.
- Filly's favorite fashion style is "sporty," while her least favorite is "basic."
- Filly is an only child, similar to the majority of crossover villagers that are based off of characters without any known siblings.
- Filly's skill is "computing," and her goal is "writer," which are the default values for villager skills and goals. Internally, there is an unused skill called "running a store" and an unused goal called "store manager," but these values were left unassigned. Presumably, if these were assigned to Filly, they would refer to Filly's relationship with 7-Eleven, as she is dressed as a 7-Eleven store employee.
- Filly is afraid of the Monster Mask on Halloween, like other normal horse villagers.
- Filly prefers Blue Mountain coffee beans, the regular amount of milk, and two spoonfuls of sugar for her coffee.
- Although it is not possible to obtain Filly's Pic without hacking, the item itself is labeled as "???", and the photo appears to be Cleo, a horse linked with villager ID "hrs07." Similarly, Holden's Pic is linked with Hamphrey, a hamster with a villager ID of "ham07."
Names in other languages
- Japanese Happy Home Designer, Welcome amiibo
- Worldwide Happy Home Designer
- 7 Gou