|Favorite saying||"You can solve any problem if you just stick to it!"|
Phrase in other languages
Holden is a jock hamster villager in Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo. His RV could be invited to the campground between February 1 and May 1, 2017 in Japan by speaking to Harvey while connected to the internet. Holden and the Fueki Series in his RV were part of a collaboration with Fueki, a company mainly known for their glue and stationery products. His name may be a pun on "hold on," since glue products can be used to adhere objects together. His catchphrase, "glue stick," also refers to his glue theme. Holden is one of two villagers in the series who cannot move to the player's town, the other being Filly.
Holden is a yellow hamster with large blue eyes and white paws. The inside of his ears is a light yellowish brown. His initial clothing is the High-Spirits Shirt, and he also wears a hat resembling the High-Spirits Hat. His design is based on Fueki's mascot, Fueki-kun, although Fueki-kun himself is a dog.
Below is a brief description of the jock personality. For more information, click here.
As a jock villager, Holden is energetic and has an interest in physical fitness and activity. He often talks about exercise or sports and may brag about his physical fitness.
In Welcome amiibo
- Although Holden cannot legitimately move to the player's town via normal gameplay, unused internal villager information for him still exists. This trait is shared with Filly.
- Holden's default umbrella is the Gelato Umbrella.
- Holden's default house music is "K.K. Samba," the same music that plays inside of his RV.
- Holden's birthday is June 11th. This is when Fueki celebrates "glue day," because the numbers 6 and 11 can be rearranged to resemble the word のり, glue.
- Holden's favorite fashion style is "sporty," while his least favorite is "basic."
- Holden is an only child, similar to the majority of crossover villagers that are based off of characters without any known siblings.
- Holden's skill is "crafting," and his goal is "craftsman," which are likely references to Fueki glue products being usable in crafts projects.
- Holden's favorite saying is "You can solve any problem if you just stick to it!" This is a pun on how glue is sticky.
- Although jock hamster villagers are typically programmed to be afraid of the Monster Mask on Halloween, Holden is instead programmed to be afraid of the Mummy Mask, like lazy hamster villagers.
- Holden prefers blended coffee beans, the regular amount of milk, and two spoonfuls of sugar for his coffee.
- Although it is not possible to obtain Holden's Pic without hacking, the item itself is labeled as "???", and the photo appears to be Hamphrey, a hamster linked with villager ID "ham07." Similarly, Filly's Pic is linked with Cleo, a horse with a villager ID of "hrs07."
Names in other languages
- Bri Bri (January 23, 2017). "Animal Crossing × Fueki Collaboration". Japanese Nintendo. Retrieved November 30, 2020.