|Favorite saying||"You can only be you, so be the best you that you can be."|
|Clothing||Blue diamond tee[nb 1]|
Zigzag-print dress (Purple)[nb 2]
|Umbrella||Black lace umbrella|
Phrase in other languages
Reneigh is a big sister horse villager in the Animal Crossing series. She first appeared in Animal Crossing: New Horizons and was added to Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp to coincide with the former's release. As of the release of New Horizons, she is the only big sister horse in the series. Her name is a portmanteau of the given name Renée and neigh, a sound made by horses.
In New Horizons, Reneigh has the play hobby and can run around with her arms extended at any time, rather than only outside Resident Services during a scripted activity with a group of villagers.
Reneigh is a brown horse with pink lace mane, light lavender tail, crimson inner ears, dark chocolate muzzle and turquoise hooves, around which her fur fades into a more light gradient. Her mane is styled in a way to form a tuft which covers her forehead, giving her seemingly half-shaved hair that almost completely hides her right eye. She has big electric blue eyes with a winged eye-liner and three dots beneath each. She also has a double piercing on her left ear and a single piercing on her right ear.
Below is a brief description of the big sister personality. For more information, click here.
Reneigh is a big sister villager, meaning she is very caring, tomboyish and proactive. At times, she is quite blunt, not afraid of sharing her own opinion and speaking her mind. She is very concerned about the player, treating them like her little sibling, as she often gives the player advice about numerous things. Reneigh is very versatile and has many hobbies, causing her to get along with most villagers, such as jock and lazy villagers. Snooty and cranky villagers, however, have a hard time conversing with her due to their hobby of gossiping and spreading rumors about others which she dislikes.
In New Horizons
In Happy Home Paradise
In New Horizons
In Animal Crossing: New Horizons, if Reneigh is one of the starter villagers, her house will have craftable items primarily from the Wooden Block Series. She cannot have her initial house interior unless she moves out of the player's island or the Happy Home Paradise DLC is purchased, in which either the player or Isabelle can reset the interior.
In Pocket Camp
Names in other languages
- Pocket Camp
- New Horizons
- Reneigh's headwear during the Countdown can either be the New Year's silk hat or the New Year's hat, each rotating every year. The hat's variation will vary depending on what variations Tom Nook is selling at his stand.
- If it is Reneigh's birthday, she will also wear the birthday hat (Blue variation).
- If it is DJ KK's first time performing on the archipelago, Reneigh will instead wear a Paradise Planning event tee (Purple variation)
- Does not contain a stereo initially
- Repeats for levels 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, and 65
- Bri Bri (March 20, 2020). "New Animals Are Here!". Japanese Nintendo. Retrieved October 27, 2020.
Big sister villagers
Pocket Camp rustic-themed villagers