|Favorite saying||"I'm dancing my dreams away."|
|Clothing||Red Riding Dress[nb 1]|
Fairy-Tale Dress (Pink)[nb 2]
Phrase in other languages
oh là là
oh là là
Judy is a snooty bear cub villager in the Animal Crossing series. She first appeared in Animal Crossing: New Horizons and was added to Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp to coincide with the former's release. Her catchphrase, "myohmy," is actually the phrase "my, oh, my," with the words merged together.
Judy is a bear cub with light blue and pastel pink coloration on her fur that fades together, a white face and rosy cheeks, with a small black nose, a letter v-shaped mouth, pale cream coloration inside her ears, white paw pads on her feet, and a white tail. Her eyelids are sky blue, and she has three thick black eyelashes on each eye, making it appear as if she is wearing light blue eyeshadow and mascara. Each of her dark purple eyes possesses a pupil shaped like a large four-pointed star and two tiny white ovals at a top and bottom corner, making her eyes look shiny or sparkly. When she's shocked, however, her eyes turn white with a small dark purple iris and black pupil in each eye, and also gains wrinkles around her eyes. Her eyelids do not appear to fully close when she is happy, with two white ovals shining through the black outline between the eyelids.
Below is a brief description of the snooty personality. For more information, click here.
Judy has a snooty personality. She will appear uptown, classy, and chic. With this, she will appear rude, belittling and snobbish when talking to others, usually criticizing their dress sense or fashion. She is able to get on with cranky, big sister, smug, and other snooty villagers. She will have her fitness questioned by a jock villager. She will not get along with normal villagers, due to their kindness and politeness towards their neighbors.
In New Horizons
In Happy Home Paradise
In New Horizons
In Pocket Camp
- Due to Judy wearing a Red Riding Dress and Shino wearing a Kimono in Pocket Camp, they are the only two villagers to have worn a dress as their default outfit outside of New Horizons.
Names in other languages
- Pocket Camp
- New Horizons
- The villager's headwear during the Countdown can either be the New Year's Silk Hat or the New Year's Hat, each rotating every year. Their variation will vary depending on what variations Tom Nook will sell at his stand.
- If it is Judy's birthday, her headwear will be replaced with the Birthday Hat (Blue variation).
- Only in the Happy Home Paradise DLC
- Only appears during winter
- Repeats for level 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, and 60
- Bri Bri (March 20, 2020). "New Animals Are Here!". Japanese Nintendo. Retrieved October 27, 2020.
Pocket Camp cute-themed villagers